In a century with an abundance of tools and knowledge, we can access freely, we have the ability to reach for more!
I am Samantha Joanna Marzinzik and I am passionate about sharing my knowlegde and skills with others, so that we can all reach for more in our lives.
- currently part time scientific assistant at the University of Hildesheim with the focus on Functional Pragmatics
personal focus on: Functional Pragmatic approach for language teaching (specifically German as a foreign language), as well as language teaching and classical German literature
- currently part time German teacher at Volkshochschule Hildesheim (VHS Hildesheim) for refugees
- part time employee at Volkshochschule Hildesheim (VHS Hildesheim) for a project preparing refugees theoretically and practically to obtain employment as a caregiver in a retirement home or hospital
- Intercultural Teaching at the high school Jugend Christophorus Schule (CJD) in Elze, Germany
- Evolve Healing Institute, Australia
Transpersonal Crystal Healing
- Ecodemy Online School
Vegan Nutritionist with advanced education in vegan sport nutrition
- The University of Hildesheim, Hildesheim, Germany
International Information Management – Language Science and Intercultural Communication
Main focus: German as a foreign language
Graduation Grade: Master of Arts
International Communication and Translation
Main focus: German, English and Spanish
Graduation grade: Bachelor of Arts
including Bachelor studies abroad at the University Jaume I, Castellón, Spain
Main focus: Translation
- TEOSL (Teacher of English to Speakters of Other Languages) Certification
- Certificate for Intercultural Communication from the University of Hildesheim, Germany
German native speaker. Fluent in English (Cambridge C1 Certificate). Advanced Spanish. Basic French. Basic Russian.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact me via Xing.